With a prestigious heritage extending back to our heralded 30 Series equalizers, the dbx 2231 easily lives up to the reverred dbx reputation. Besides including two 31-band channels of 1/3-octave equalization, the 2231 empowers you with flexible features like our PeakPlus™ limiter circuit, and our amazing Type III™ Noise Reduction system. It also includes +12 dB input gain range; switchable +6 or +15 dB boost/cut range; XLR, Barrier strip, and 1/4'' inputs; nonconductive nylon sliders; and an intuitive user interface with comprehensive output and gain reduction metering. As always, the inevitable result of our meticulous attention to detail and top-quality componentry is exceptional sound, performance, and reliability.
- dbx's revolutionary Type III™ Noise Reduction system, which increases S/N ratio by up to 20dB;
- PeakPlus™ limiting technology with threshold range from 0dBu to +24dBu (off);
- Two 31-band, 1/3-octave channels with switchable boost/cut ranges of +6 or +15 dB;
- +12 dB input gain range;
- XLR, Barrier strip, and 1/4" inputs;
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring of gain reduction and output levels-the most comprehensive visual feedback available;
- Exceptional sound quality, and
- dbx's unmatched engineering and construction standards.